Vice President of Marketing Analytics
The Vice President of Marketing Analytics leads the development and execution of fact-based reporting, analysis and analytical models used to enhance decision making across the marketing function. He or she supports the firm with insights and predictive models to produce improved results and impact. This role reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and will ultimately lead a team of analysts to support measurement, insights, modeling, and other related analytical work.
The Vice President, Marketing Analytics will initially be a team of one to stand up the analytics environment within the firm, but ultimately will build a cohesive high performing team by providing leadership, setting strategic direction, and applying expertise. This leader is also accountable for being a collaborative partner with other cross-functional leaders and executive management.
- Initially head a team of one working with various consultant teams to guide and decision analytics vendor, technology, and software solution to drive best in class modeling, measurement, and reporting.
- Lead the future analytics team with proven ability to both manage foundational work, while staying informed on new models/methods and provide thought leadership in evolving to new/enhanced ways of working.
- Collaborate closely with other business teams and agency partners to fully understand end to end briefings, campaign executions, ROI measurement requirements and results implications.
- Gain buy-in for measurement models from key stakeholders and connect marketing analytics results to actionable business application.
- Oversee development of dashboards and standardized reports to provide ongoing insight to marketing stakeholders and work to ensure utilization and adoption of reporting by these stakeholders
- Leads the creation and maintenance of appropriate marketing key performance indicators, ROI models, and predictive models for marketing campaigns to determine effectiveness, provide optimization recommendations, and influence marketing campaign planning
- Oversee development and subsequent application of multi-touch attribution modeling to relevant digital campaigns
- 10+ years of marketing analytics experience in a highly data-driven, analytical environment
- Proven leadership skills building and leading high performing organizations
- Strong ability to translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations and to translate business objectives into marketing goals and measurements
- Highly proficient in econometric and statistical modeling techniques such as multivariate multiple regression, factor analysis, logistic regression, Bayesian, Choice modeling and conjoint analysis, etc.
- High proficiency in as many of the following: SAS, SPSS, R, MS Excel, PowerPoint, SQL, and Hadoop
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including the ability to translate analyses into easily digestible content for executive management consumption
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA/MS or Ph.D. in statistics, accounting, finance, or economics preferred
- Establishes internal and external partnerships by identifying common interests and mutually beneficial opportunities.
- Establishes a goal-oriented culture and continually raises the bar for organizational achievement.
- Scans the internal and external environment to leverage new sources of data and create a compelling vision for the organization.
- Creates an environment where independent thinking is encouraged and where productive debate about existing assumptions, methods and processes is the norm.
- Recognizes and acts on ways to anticipate needs, address unmet demands, and enter new markets.
- Champions and devotes resources to process improvement efforts across the function and the company.
Execute on Commitments
- Creates clear strategic priorities for the business and aligns resources accordingly.
- Ensures that decisions are made in a timely manner without overanalyzing data.
- Effectively prioritizes the most critical projects for the business function and aligns resources appropriately.
- Monitors success metrics against established criteria and benchmarks.
Collaborate Across Boundaries
- Executes decisions with the goals and vision of the company in mind; acts as a representative of the company brand both internally and externally.
- Identifies complex issues affecting multiple areas and develops solutions that can be applied across the organization.
- Ensures a culture of cooperation and relationship building at every level of the organization; builds and continually revisits organizational structures that best support a culture of collaboration.
Battle Financial, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, pregnancy, marital status or other protected status, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
We are looking for direct candidate applications only. Please no recruiters or agencies.