Bank With Us
Battle Bank is battling for better.
Battle Bank will offer simple digital banking with client solutions experts just a click or call away, recession-resilient assets, access to global markets and high-yield offerings.
We believe that clients deserve better banking and we will give them more control over their money and financial future.
Regular banking revolutionized
Offering, low to no fees, high yield and ability to easily move money in and out
in 18+ global markets offer diversification outside the US dollar in easy to understand money market and CD accounts
BATTLE BANK VS ALL OTHER BANKS
How Battle Bank is Different
- Diversified, sophisticated solutions: Our recession-resilient, high-yield offerings, such as Market Index CDs and precious metals trading, will allow our clients to tailor their experience to their financial needs.
- Not so typical lending and investing solutions: Whether it’s lending on existing client metals holdings or expanding into real estate holding in a self-directed IRA, these solutions you won’t typically see at your local bank.
- Unmatched expertise: Battle Bank will be made up of experts connected with the leading financial influencers who educate their subscribers to products and solutions based on facts, not buzzworthy news.
- Just plain better: With low fees, intuitive technology, and exceptional client service, Battle Bank will make smart banking simple.
Be one of the first to experience how Battle Bank is different. Our clients will have access to benefits only Battle Bank can offer, including:
- High-yield products and solutions
- Low fees
- Simple online banking platform
- Foreign currency deposits
- Precious metals trading and lending
- Self-directed IRAs
- Industry experts across management and client solutions teams
Regular US banking offering, low to no fees, high yield and ability to easily move money in and out.
Foreign currency in 18+ global markets offer diversification outside the US dollar in easy to understand money market and CD accounts.
Market index accounts offer the ability to participate in opportunity markets without the fear of principal loss.
Precious metals accounts offer both unallocated and allocated accounts for gold, silver, platinum and palladium as well as the ability to take a loan against your existing metals holdings.